Mustang Leader Announcements!
- Are you interested in getting more involved at MBMS?
- Do you like or find yourself helping others often?
- Did you receive help when you were an incoming 6th grader & want to give back?
- Would you like to meet other Meadowbrook leaders & make more friends like you?
If you answered YES to any of the questions, here is your chance!
We are looking for next year's group of Mustang Leaders! Meadowbrook is proud of our Mustang Leaders as they serve as a highly regarded model on campus and play an important role in the smooth transition for incoming 6th grade students. As part of the Mustang Leader Team, students will participate & be involved with planning & running possible activities such as:
- 5th grade parent night
- elementary school visits
- 6th grade orientation
- new student tours throughout the school year
- leading Community of Kindness lessons
- other positive school-culture events throughout the year
If you or someone you know has ever been interested in becoming a Mustang Leader, please complete the google form below & stay tuned for the counselors to reach out to you for more information. (Current 7th grade Mustang Leaders are welcome to apply :) If you have further questions, feel free to email or send a canvas message to your counselors.